Qualified, professional support for all ages
Enhance is a professional allied health service consisting of psychologists, speech pathologist, behaviour consultants and a registered nurse. The Enhance team are all highly trained and experienced in providing support to people with a disability and/or dual diagnosis. We specialise in working with people from all ages and all backgrounds
We are set up to work within your NDIS funding or can also quote for a fee for service.
We provide clinic-based as well as outreach services to individuals and families.
Our team specialises in:
- Cognitive Assessments and Reports
- Positive Behaviour Assessment Reports
- Functional & Adaptive Assessments and Reports
- Independent Living Skills Assessments
- Behaviour Support Strategies including staff training and education
- Restrictive Practices with a very experienced team
- Strategies to improve emotional regulation, social skills and communication – especially with individuals who have an Intellectual Disability (ID) or Developmental Disability (DD)
- Interventions for anxiety and depression with an ability to tailor to those clients (of all ages) with ID and DD
- Communication Assessments and Strategies
- Swallowing Assessments and Mealtime Management Plans
- Specialised Training
Our psychologists and nurse are all registered and recognised with the Australian Health Regulation Agency (AHPRA) whilst our speech pathologist is registered with Speech Pathology Australia. All members of our team follow a strict code of conduct.
For more information, call 1300 372 747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org