How We Can Support You
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) supports people with a permanent and significant disability to make their own choices of supports they wish to receive. This is a unique change for people with disability, and we are excited to be able to assist them in selecting the support of their choosing – to determine their care without barriers! Disability Services Australia is a registered provider.
We offer disability supports and services to all age groups across Greater Sydney, Western Sydney, South Western Sydney, Macarthur Region, Illawara Region and the Southern Highlands. With over 20 years of experience in disability, we offer reliable and trustworthy services including:
- Quick and responsive appointments to meet and discuss your needs
- No invoicing – we can deal directly with the NDIA to claim your payments (unless you decide to self-manage your funding)
- Choice of who you see, who supports you and where this is delivered
- A coordinated approach – you can get most of your services and supports from us; if not we can recommend other services and assist you to link up with these.
For those just starting their NDIS journey, our staff can work with you and those closest to you, to make the transition as uncomplicated as possible. We can assist you to:
- Understand the NDIS and find out if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Identify goals and aspirations that the NDIS will consider funding
- Prepare you for your regular planning meeting with the NDIA staff and help you gather the paperwork you need to make this a smooth process
Our services can be tailored to meet your individual needs and can change as your needs evolve.
For detailed information, call 1300 372 747 or email mailto:email@example.com
For more information on the NDIS, see www.ndis.gov.au.