How We Can Support You
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will see people with a disability across Australia able to determine the disability supports they wish to receive. This is a once-in-a-generation change for people with a disability, and at Enhance Health Services we are excited to be able to support people to select the support of their choosing – to determine their care without barriers! Disability Services Australia is an approved provider.
We offer disability supports and services to all age groups across Sydney, Wollongong, the Southern Highlands and the ACT. With over 20 years of experience we offer reliable and trustworthy services including:
- Quick and responsive appointments to meet and discuss your needs
- No invoicing – we can deal directly with the NDIA to claim your payments (unless you decide to self-manage your funding)
- Choice about who you see, who supports you and where this is delivered
- A coordinated approach – you can get most of your services and supports from us, if not we can recommend other services and assist you to link up with these.
For those just starting their NDIS journey, our staff can work with you and those closest to you, to make the transition as uncomplicated as possible. We can assist you to:
- Understand the NDIS and find out if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Identify goals and aspirations that the NDIS will consider funding
- Prepare you for your regular planning meeting with the NDIA staff and help you gather the paperwork you need to make this a smooth process
Our services can be tailored to meet your individual needs and can change as your needs evolve.
For assistance please contact our Customer Connections Service via telephone 1300 372 121 from 8:45am to 4:15pm Monday to Friday. To check when NDIS will be available in your region please visit the NDIS website here www.ndis.gov.au.