Positive Behaviour Therapy
We have been offering positive behaviour support for over 20 years and our professional team are able to provide a specialist approach in assessing, reporting, training and supporting you with any behaviours of concern. We work with customers of all ages.
As an NDIS Registered Provider (No. 39764501), we can provide this service within your current NDIS plan or we can quote, as required.
- Behaviour Support packages are tailored to the individual's needs and budget, and may include some or all of the below:
- Referral and review of older relevant reports
- Assessment Phase resulting in a suitable Clinical Formulation and Functional Assessment (will require observations, interviews, access to monitoring forms, incident reports, access to current data and other appropriate assessments)
- Behaviour Assessment Report - (BAR) and/or
- Positive Behaviour Support Plan (PBSP) with evidence based proactive and responsive strategies
- Senior Psychologist overview if any Regulated Restrictive Practices protocols are included (authorisation of these are the responsibility of the Implementing Provider)
- Consent from key decision maker(s)
- Ongoing training to family/carers/workers/teachers
- Ongoing Monitoring and Review of strategies
- Progress Report for NDIS with recommendations for the next review
All Behaviour Support will require a portion of non-direct face to face time, as there is a requirement to read, prepare, analyse and review reports and assessments.
Good Behaviour Support requires time to be done properly and will include training, monitoring and review of strategies. Please try and allow a minimum of 6 months or longer if you can.