As a division of Disability Services Australia, Enhance Health Services has over 20 years experience as a service provider of a range of allied health services. Clinical services started out in 1996 as Specialist Intervention Services (delivering behavioural assessments and intervention plans), and has continued to offer assessment, therapy and support in NSW ever since.
Our team specialises in:
- Cognitive Assessments and Reports
- Positive Behaviour Assessment Reports
- Functional & Adaptive Assessments and Reports
- Independent Living Skills Assessments
- Behaviour Support Strategies that includes staff training and education
- Restrictive Practices through a very experienced team
- Strategies to improve emotional regulation, social skills and communication – especially with individuals who have an Intellectual Disability (ID) or Developmental Disability (DD)
- Interventions for anxiety and depression with an ability to tailor to those clients (of all ages) with ID and DD
- Communication Assessments and Strategies
- Swallowing Assessments and Mealtime Management Plans
- Specialised Training
Our clients engage with us for our range of services including improved mental health and wellbeing, relationship and family difficulties, life changes, career planning, personal growth, among others.
You don’t need a referral or mental health diagnosis to consult with any member of our team. However, if you have been suffering from a mental health concern or have been referred by a medical professional, your workplace, maybe even a loved one for treatment – we are here to help.
For more information, call 1300 372 747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org