We have a Registered Nurse with specific experience working within the disability sector, and we can provide services under NDIS and Fee for Service.
Discipline-specific training is also available and can be individually tailored or in a group setting, depending upon your needs.
NDIS Specialist Support Coordination
Our Registered Nurse and Registered Psychologists can assist at this specialist level.
- This includes all the items outlined in Support Coordination
- It is also a time limited support to focus on addressing barriers
- Requires a specialist coordinator from allied health or medical background
Training – Allied Health Specialists in Disability
We work with businesses, community groups, schools and disability sector services to broaden their understanding around working with individuals with a disability. Our focus is to enhance your skills in communicating with someone who has an intellectual disability and/or autism in an interactive way, using case studies and role plays.
Our professional allied Health team are able to tailor and modify our training and workshops to suit your needs.
We are Sydney-based and are willing to quote for training throughout NSW and the ACT.
Some popular topics include:
- Disability Awareness – Specialist focus
- Restrictive Practices within a Positive Behaviour Framework
- De-escalation strategies & approaches
- Basic Medication Administration
- Basic Epilepsy Awareness/Management
- Basic Diabetes Awareness
Making an enquiry or appointment
Call 1300 372 747 or email email@example.com