We provide assessment, intervention and support for young children, adolescents and adults with communication concerns. This includes individuals with the following difficulties:
- Developmental Delay
- Intellectual Disability
- Autism and Intellectual Disability
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Other syndromes associated with a significant communication impairment.
If you are concerned about your child’s speech and language skills and do not have a formal diagnosis, contact us to discuss your options.
We are also able to offer a range of intervention strategies and programs for communication including:
- Developing expressive and receptive language skills – understanding others and putting thoughts into words
- Developing social communication skills – engaging appropriately with others
- Developing higher level language skills – understanding jokes, making inferences, predicting outcomes
- Advice and training in implementing Alternate and Augmentative Communication (AAC) Systems
Mealtime Management Plans & Swallowing Assessments
We are a Registered NDIS Provider so we can assess an individual’s eating and drinking skills across all of their environments in order to develop a suitable mealtime management plan and possibility of intervention.
Who can make a referral?
Anyone can make an enquiry and referral.
Referrals to our Speech Pathologist may come from many sources including parents, teachers, General Practitioners, Paediatricians and Psychiatrists.
Making an appointment
All enquiries should be directed to 1300 372 747 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org