We offer a range of assessments and interventions to develop:
- Expressive and receptive language skills – putting thoughts into words and understanding others
- Speech – articulation of individual sounds to produce more intelligible speech
- Social communication skills – engaging appropriately with others
- Higher level language skills – understanding jokes, making inferences, predicting outcomes
- Augmentative Communication (AAC) Systems, including advice and training in the implementation of low and high tech AAC devices
Mealtime Management Plans & Swallowing Assessments
Speech Pathologists can assess an individual’s eating and drinking skills across different environments in order to develop a suitable mealtime management plan and possibility of intervention.
We are a Registered NDIS Provider (No 39764501).
To find out how we can help call 1300 372 747 or email email@example.com