Training – Allied Health Specialists in Disability
We work with businesses, community groups, schools or disability services to broaden their understanding around working with individuals with a disability. Our focus is to broaden your skill in communicating with someone who has an intellectual disability and/or autism in an interactive way using case studies and role plays.
Our collaborative approach enables us to tailor any workshops or one to one training to your specific organisational needs. We provide discipline specific training as our team are clinicians first and experienced presenters second.
Some popular topics include:
- Understanding Positive Behaviour Support
- Non violent crisis intervention /managing aggression
- Working with clear boundaries
- Recognising Stress & Anxiety in the workplace
- Medication Management (Registered Nurse)
- Developing epilepsy plans (Registered Nurse)
Making an enquiry
All enquiries should be directed to 1300 372 747 or via firstname.lastname@example.org