Training – Allied Health Specialists in Disability
We work with businesses, community groups, schools and disability sector services to broaden their understanding around working with individuals with a disability. Our focus is to broaden your skill in communicating with someone who has an intellectual disability and/or autism in an interactive way, using case studies and role plays.
Our collaborative approach enables us to tailor any workshops or one-to-one training to your specific organisational needs. We provide discipline-specific training as our team are clinicians first, and experienced presenters second.
Some popular topics include:
- Understanding Positive Behaviour Support
- Non violent crisis intervention /managing aggression
- Working with clear boundaries
- Recognising Stress & Anxiety in the workplace
- Medication Management (Registered Nurse)
- Developing epilepsy plans (Registered Nurse)
Making an enquiry
To find out more call 1300 372 747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org