Training – Allied Health Specialists in Disability
We have a professional allied health team that are able to tailor and modify our training to suit your needs.
We work with businesses, community groups, schools and disability sector services to broaden their understanding around working with individuals with a disability.
We are Sydney-based and are willing to quote for training throughout NSW and the ACT.
Some popular topics include:
- Disability Awareness – Specialist focus
- Restrictive Practices within a Positive Behaviour Framework
- De-escalation strategies & approaches
- Basic Medication Administration
- Basic Epilepsy Awareness/Management – delivered by our Registered Nurse, contact us for further information
- Basic Diabetes Awareness – delivered by our Registered Nurse, contact us for further information
Making an enquiry
To find out more call 1300 372 747 or email email@example.com