Training – Allied Health Specialists in Disability
We work with businesses, community groups, schools and disability sector services to broaden their understanding around working with individuals with a disability. Our focus is to broaden your skill in communicating with someone who has an intellectual disability and/or autism in an interactive way, using case studies and role plays.
Our professional allied Health team are able to tailor and modify our training and workshops to suit your needs.
We are Sydney-based and are willing to quote for training throughout NSW and the ACT.
Some popular topics include:
- Disability Awareness – Specialist focus
- Restrictive Practices within a Positive Behaviour Framework
- De-escalation strategies & approaches
- Basic Medication Administration
- Basic Epilepsy Awareness/Management
- Basic Diabetes Awareness
Making an enquiry
To find out more call 1300 372 747 or email email@example.com