Basic Medication Training
Basic Medication Administration
2 hour duration
Basic Medication Administration training covers necessary knowledge and awareness required for support staff to safely support people with a disability around their medication routine. Delivered by our Registered Nurse.
Key Learning objectives:
- What is a medication?
- Awareness of the different types of names for medication
- Awareness of the different type of routes for medication
- Awareness of the “rights of medication administration” to reduce medication errors.
- How to read a medication chart.
- Responsibilities of recording and documentation around medication administration.
- Awareness of what is a medication incident and what to do.
We are Sydney based and are willing to quote for training throughout NSW.
For more information or to discuss how any of the specialised training might make a difference to your workplace, contact the Enhance Health Services Team on 1300 373 747 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.ehs.org.au